- ABOUT US
Henrico Federal Credit Union is a progressive and growing not-for-profit, member-owned, financial cooperative. We are committed to providing financial peace of mind through flexible relationships.
Are you positive, energetic, and detail-oriented? Do you have a “can-do” attitude and a strong record of providing exceptional service? Do you value integrity, relationship building and putting others first? If yes, then Henrico Federal Credit Union may be the perfect employer choice for you.
We offer excellent benefits, such as healthcare, life insurance, paid-time off, pension, 401(k), tuition assistance, and opportunities for advancement.
We focus on creating a rewarding work experience that transforms a job into a career.
Posted: May 17, 2022
Job ID: TSR0522W
Location: West Broad
Starting Salary: $15.00 - $15.50 per hour
We are currently seeking a Teller for our West Broad location to provide exceptional service by processing members' financial transactions with accuracy and offering solutions to meet their needs.
• Positive and flexible attitude, enthusiasm for multi-tasking, and strong verbal skills
• Great attention to detail to perform a variety of tasks with accuracy and efficiency
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and enjoy communicating with others
• A great internal service commitment and ability to work well within a team-focused environment
• Courtesy, tact and diplomacy are essential elements of the job
Completion of high school education (or equivalent), one year of public contact work and at least six months of similar or related experience is required; previous cash handling and/or sales (or lending) experience in a financial services environment (or a similar retail services environment) is desirable; or any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.